(972) 895-4850

If you are looking for a contractor to help you decide whether or not your property in Grayson County needs a French drain and, if so, a contractor to design and install it properly then please take a moment to see this video from Rodney and Haynes Sprinkler and Drainage:

There also are more videos from Rodney being on-location in Collin County, Grayson County and the North Dallas area. You can watch them inside this YouTube Playlist:

Playlist featuring multiple videos pertaining to yard drainage, whether or not you need a French Drain (examples of properties which do and do not need them are inside this playlist), and other topics such as the kind of pipe you need, protecting the pipe from accumulating mud & silt, and much more

Some of the Grayson County communities which Haynes serves with French Drain and other yard drainage services include:

  • Bells
  • Collinsville
  • Denison
  • Dorchester
  • Gordonville
  • Gunter
  • Howe
  • Knollwood
  • Luella
  • Pottsboro
  • Preston
  • Sadler
  • Sherman
  • Southmayd
  • Tioga
  • Tom Bean
  • Whitesboro
  • Whitewright

Here are some resources pertaining to water in Grayson County:

  • Some Grayson County regulations, some of which deal with drainage (PDF)
  • Development permit, some of which deals with drainage (PDF)
%d bloggers like this: