Irrigation And Sprinkler Lead Generation
Do you make decisions for a company that either installs, repairs or performs some kind of service pertaining to residential and/or commercial irrigation and sprinkler systems in your local area?
If so then you may have experienced frustration or confusion when it comes to these ways to grow your business:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- YouTube videos and pay per view (PPV) video advertising
- Facebook ads
- Google Ads (formerly “AdSense”) and the nuances between the search network, display network, call-only ads, etc.
- Google Maps and the Google My Business listings
- Press releases
- Email marketing
- Online classified advertising
- Pinterest advertising
- Reddit ads
- Any number of other online marketing ways to reach your prospective customers via the internet lead generation
If, instead, you simply want to have your phone ring and then pay once you know that qualified, legitimate people are calling (or emailing) you to schedule service appointments for their sprinkler and irrigation systems then you are welcome to contact us today!
Irrigation And Sprinkler Repair (Plus Yard Drainage) Real World Success Story
In the competitive market of North Dallas and Collin County Texas, there are dozens of sprinkler and irrigation repair specialists who are doing well in various forms of internet marketing. One veteran professional was not happy with his online presence, but he didn’t want to pay $1000 a month or more for some “SEO company” to do some “black box” work which might or might not have given him what he truly wanted: just getting his phone to ring!
He contacted us and over the course of a year he has received over 70 true leads, most of which scheduled appointments for:
- Sprinkler repair
- Irrigation repair
- Swimming pool sprinkler system re-routing
- Standing water yard drainage
- French drains
He received about 150% more of that number from people who called and didn’t schedule appointments (typically “price shoppers”) and then had several hang-up phone calls left after hours which may or may not have generated a few additional new customers.
Video ads, search engine optimization, online classified ads and a few other techniques have helped him get at least 70 people who then:
- Become repeat customers for the original service
- Become a new customer for a related service (e.g. an irrigation repair customer might use him in the future for a French drain or dirt sloping or grading due to standing water elsewhere in the yard)
- Refer him to their friends and family
- Share his video and tips-based articles & images on their social media — all with his phone number
- Leave a positive review for him on his Google My Business (Maps), Facebook, Nextdoor, AngiesList or similar review websites
Your Needs For New Irrigation And Sprinkler Related Business
Contact us today to discuss your specific situation. If we believe that we can help you then not only would you appear on this website, we also would discuss the ways to help you track our efforts to help you grow your business.
If we aren’t helping make your phone ring then you don’t have to continue with us!
Click this link to get started right now: Contact Us